Monday, April 26, 2010

Save a raspberry's life!

Hi, all ... I have many, many raspberry plants in my plot. I don't want them -- do you? If so, you are welcome to dig them up and transplant them. Just try not to step on anything else, please. Any that are not out by May 15 (when I'll start the bulk of my planting), I'm sad to say will likely be discarded. They're fine plants -- they're just in my way.

I am in the northwest bed, just to the east of Milena's, and to the north of where Tim had that whole plot of raspberries. They've drifted over and are invading the south end of my plot. You should be able to see what I mean.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh..raspberries! That would be great. I'm going to take a look tomorrow or Sunday when we go to the garden. Thanks, Marilyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, great! Glad to not just yank them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marilyn, we were there last night, and I was starting to dig a bush out when I got cold feet and worried that what I was pulling something that WASN'T a raspberry. I know, this is totally crazy, since I could compare the leaves, etc., but I didn't want to take anything out of your plot without you there. Could we meet up sometime soon?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, that was certainly considerate of you! Will you be out there tomorrow at any point?

    ReplyDelete