Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Seedlings assigned, and MANY left over.

All the requested seedlings have been assigned, and there are quite a few left over! If you requested something but haven't heard from me, please let me know asap, and I apologize in advance.

By later this afternoon, the seedlings will be sitting on my plot (next to the door to the NHC) marked either "reserved" or "up for grabs." I'll give the group until Sunday to take what's left over, and then plant the rest wherever I can find to do so.

For those who requested and forgot what they get, I will leave a list of who gets what in a ziplock bag next to the reserved seedlings.

If you've already requested and received some, please feel free to take more but keep in mind what share you've already gotten and try not to deplete the remaining variety.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment